Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Sweetest Day!

"When I'm with most people, I'm embarrassed of my Pokemon knowledge, but not in this house..."
"You're embarrassed that you don't know as much as us!"

After 3 months of living with these people, I can honestly say I never expected to talk about Pokemon this much in my entire life...let alone on a daily basis. The good news is that we're getting along fine. So many people warned me about how bad it is to live with friends, and how we won't be friends when we move out, but at this point, I kind of doubt that.

Well, I should start this post out by saying I have absolutely no idea why I am up so early. My body woke me up about 7:45, which made me a little sad. During the week, I alternate between waking up at 6 and 7, and the one day I get to sleep in a little, I barely get past that point.

Today is Tiger Lily's wedding! I'm so happy for her. I have no doubts that her and Jared are going to have a great life together. It's going to be so great to see everyone together at this wedding. It will be like a mini reunion :)

The hype about the swine flu has me a little scared. I've heard a lot of people telling me they've known people who have had it. My mom was telling me she knows a family that were sick, so she called the doctor to make an appointment, and the doctor said not to come in because it sounded like the swine flu. He didn't want them to infect everyone in the office, so he just prescribed them stuff over the phone. That's some crazy stuff.

Classes are pretty stressful, but at least we've hit the halfway point. Next semester will be much easier. I'm loving the writing lab this semester. Yesterday, a student legitimately told me he had fun. I'm glad I can make tutoring fun.

I miss camp more every single day! I miss my friends so much. Eagle and I can't go a few hours without some sort of contact. I think Hallmark is also getting a good amount of money from us and the number of cards we send. Blondie and Eagle are coming to Ohio for New Years, and hopefully I can convince Elmo too! It will be so nice to see everyone again. I'm getting myself to reunion this year-no matter what!

That's all for now. I still have to find something to wear today...that sound be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment