Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yea, I miss my mattress. And my boxspring.

I've been home from camp for a while now, but I've been super busy getting ready for school and student teaching. School starts tomorrow :)


One of the first things I did when I got home was go on an adventure with Bart, Lizzy, and my mom to the zoo, where there was a Dinosaurs exhibit, and a POOP exhibit.
This was basically the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.


Lizzy was pretty determined to look as though she was having a terrible time in every picture...

...until we decided to look like mean dinosaurs.
And then there was the poop exhibit!

The poop exhibit wasn't nearly as exciting as I wanted it to be, but there were a lot of really funny puns everywhere, my favorite being "No Winnie, just poo."

At the zoo gift shop, I bought a really fantastic card for Eagle made of Poo Poo Paper. It's kind of a really awesome concept, and probably the best thing I've ever sent to anyone. When I mailed it, the lady working at the post office said "oh this is pretty, what is it made of?" and I decided not to tell her it was made of poop.


In the process of writing this blog, Natalie introduced me to a hilarious website called Catalog Living. It is the funniest thing I have read in a really long time. Basically, it shows ridiculous pictures from catalogs and tells the story of the people who live in those houses. Fortunately for Andrew, they spend a lot of time mocking decorative balls. "While Gary and Elaine were in the kitchen getting popcorn, the brave yellow sweater attempted its escape."





1 comment:

  1. PshaAhahahahahahahahaha! THat site is HILARIOUS! and ERRR Decorative balls ><;;;

    lol, Lizzy seems to always be pretending not to be enjoying herself.

    ReplyDelete