Monday, May 16, 2011

10 things

10. Subbing isn't so bad. If I have to do it another year, I can handle that.
9. I've discovered a gas station that gives you .04 cents off a gallon if you pay in cash, and it's also the cheapest one in town to begin with.
8. Has anyone ever had hair tinsel done? I want to get it done for the summer, but I want to know if it's worth by $18.
7. Speaking of things I want, all I want for Christmas is a new set of nice Hogwarts robes. Maybe you all can collaborate.
6. Lady Gaga's childhood piano and meat dress are allegedly in Cleveland at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Please contact me if you are up for an adventure.
5. Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer. Who is going to see it with me?
4. I leave for my $11.50 cent bus trip very soon. I'm seeking people with music they want to put on a cd for me to put in my ipod. I'm seeking Katy Perry, Beyonce, and Glee especially.
3. I've read almost all the books on my Nook. I'm also seeking summer book suggestions.
2. If you want my address for this summer ask me.
1. I'm tired of people being negative. We all have roofs over our heads, shoes on our feet, food to eat, internet and education. Negativity breeds more negativity. You need to spend time with people who bring out your best.

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha, yesterday there was a comercial for the Judy movie, and me, Sarah and Angela just kinda paused, looked at each other, and said:
    "So, that looks like a movie based on a book... that Patsy has read."

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep!! http://www.amazon.com/Judy-Moody-Bummer-Summer-Movie/dp/0763653519

    ReplyDelete