Tuesday, January 5, 2010

training to be a cage fighter

Resolutions for 2010:
-Clean out my hairbrush at least once a week (anyone know has ever seen my hairbrush knows this is quite the accomplishment. It's a round brush, and the last time I cleaned it out, Mike had to use his pocketknife to make a slice in it so it was easier...eww I know)
-Stop leaving tracks in itunes labeled as "track 1," etc.
-Read Sense and Sensibility

The most important part of my break so far is that Eagle and Blondie spent a week in Ohio with me, and I am so happy they both got to come and see me. I've missed them so much! Eagle left on Sunday, and Blondie finally made it home this morning. I'm so glad I have them in my life. They really are the two best friends anyone could ask for.


Today we took down the Christmas decorations, and Sarah admitted that our house won the contest. Let's call this even. They won for Halloween and we win for Christmas. What's the next good decorating holiday? hmm

Well, I've officially decided that I am going back to camp this summer. I know this probably doesn't come as a big surprise to most of you. I had, however, been planning on taking a break this summer, but I know I need to go back. I know it isn't the most financially sound decision ever, but I have a feeling I can work it all out. I know camp is what i need to do.

On another topic, I just ate Jimmy Johns and it was bad. And they took about 25 minutes to deliver. Oh, Jimmy Johns. I am disapointed.




The Real World DC premiered this week, and we are just watching the first episode now. I'm totally pumped to watch this because I've been to DC a lot, ANDDDD last time I was there, Anj showed me the house! I've been watching old school episodes of the real world on mtv.com, and season 4 is totally my favorite. I really don't understand why people want to be on the Real World, but I am sure glad they do.


I took that picture! My favorite cast memeber so far is this guy named Andrew, who is wearing funny sunglasses and lied to this girl and said he was a cage fighter. HAHA. Also, all the rooms on this season are decorated presidentally, and each bedroom has Andy Warhol style paintings of presidents. You all should probably read this blog. It hasn't been updated in quite some time, but still worth reading.

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite posts from the ARWDC: http://www.antirealworld.com/2009/07/how-real-can-you-be-with-a-babysitter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry we didn't freak you out this time! Can you send the details of your experience to bit.ly/jjfeedback so that we can send a business coach to the store and fix the problem? Thanks for your help! You rock!

    -JJ's

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that's really jimmy johns, that's awesome.
    And YAY for all the people who make fools of themselves on the Real World.

    ReplyDelete