Thursday, May 20, 2010

odds and ends



Please take note of the trending topics...Why in the world would John Stamos be a trending topic on yahoo? Just when I thought that I was the last person in the world to still fully enjoy Full House, something like this happens...

In 17 days, I'm going to be going to the Crayola Factory with my bffs Eagle and Ritz. I'm a little upset I'll be missing the dinosaur exhibit which ends May 31 (sad day) but it's going to be the coolest place ever. The website says it's the home of the world's largest crayon! yesss


In other news, funniest thing I've seen this week: Shark Sleeping Bag:

1 comment:

  1. haha, while I would love a shark sleeping bag.... its design looks like it could use some improving. All the padding is in the top of the shark, and not under the person -- and there's no pillow!

    ReplyDelete