Friday, May 22, 2009

18 more days...



Yay for only 18 more days until I leave for camp! No, I haven't started packing yet. Perhaps this weekend.

I leave early on June 10, so if you'd like to see me before then, call me!

My new camera came in! It isn't as great as the old one, but it's way better than I thought it would be for 40 dollars.

Tonight, I'll be scrapbooking with my mom and her friend. I guess that sounds boring, but I am going to work on a scrapbook of my camp pictures. Hopefully, I can have it finished so I can take it to camp and show everyone. Tomorrow, Dan and I are having some sort of adventure, potentially the Akron Art Muesuem.

I'd really like to go to the Cleveland Zoo before I leave. There is a dinosaur exhibit I'd really like to see. Anyone game for that?

I feel like I should have much more to write about, but I don't. I've been working and sleeping, mostly, so nothing worth updating about.

No comments:

Post a Comment