Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jumping on the bandwagon

So, I'm jumping on the Dan , Andrew , and Kat bandwagon and trying out this blogspot thing. Hooray, right? Right.

Hopefully, via this blog, I will be able to update you all on what is going on during my summer. That is pretty unlikely though, considering my lack of regular internet access at camp. I'll be back at camp again this summer, and I'm super excited. I'm finally old enough to be a unit leader and a lot of my friends will be back, so I'm expecting a good, adventure filled summer.

Currently, I am very bored. Tomorrow is the beginning of exam week, and lucky for me, I have no exams. Unlucky for me, is that most of my friends do. So, after the writing lab lunch tomorrow, I'll be entirely done, with nothing left to do but pack up, go home, and sleep. Yay for being done with junior year!

I don't have much to say for right now, but there will be more updates soon!

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow I have zero plans I realized shortly ago. Literally, like I think I'm forgetting something - but I have nothing to do. If you want to hang out, we should! Yay for Patsy having a blog thats easier to follow :D I was following your other one, but this one is easier to literally follow with my google account or w/e.

    ReplyDelete