Tuesday, May 5, 2009

it's never too late


Yay postsecret France!


I'm moving out tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited because that means I'm just that much closer to camp. Only a little over a month left! Prettymuch everything is packed, but I am really a bad packer, and I seem to have a ton of stuff-I took a huge load home today and there's still a huge load left!

Andrew is the proud owner of the first 3 seasons of Sabrina the Teenage Witch on DVD. I watched the first two discs of the first season today, and it was wonderful. Upon returning the dvds to Andrew, he said something equally as wonderful:

"What do Sabrina and I have in common? We both live with a talking cat!"

(
clearly that's funnier when said out loud. Sabrina lives with Salem the talking cat, and we will live with Kat).

1 comment: